Thursday, December 29, 2016

Upcoming Radio Activity Janaury 2017

It's my annual attempt (aka New Year's Resolution) to be more "radio active".  Here's a listing of Radio Events for January 2017 with plans to participate (except for overlapping events)

January - Event
1 - ARRL Straight Key Night
1 - ARSS Spartan Sprint
1 - QRP ARCI New Years Day Sprint
2 - PODXS 070 PSK Fest
7 - SKCC WES
7 - RTTY Roundup
15- Flying Pigs QRP
19 - NAQCC Sprint
21 - ARRL VHF
21 - Feld Hell January Low Down Sprint
25 - NAQCC 160m
27-28 Winter Field Day
28 - CQ 160m CW


Weather

A little snow and a lot of rain.  A total of 0.57 inches of water precip, with 0.1 inches of frozen precip measured on my snow board

Packet Journey

OK, I unplugged a cable, then plugged it into another jack.  Both labeled COM.  I can now communicate with my TNC.  But, for some reason the TM-D710 APRS functions don't seem to work as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment