Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Straight Keys and Fish Tacos

Tonight was the monthly Straight Key Century Club 2 hour Sprint.  Just prior to the Sprint, I upgrade SKCCLogger and set the program options to work with my Flex 3000 and PowerSDR.  Works like a charm!  Thanks Ron, AC2C for a great logger.  I had a nice run on 40 meters for about 30 minutes.  Thanks to all for your calls!  Some ?automated wide band digital activity took over the frequency, so I took the opportunity to watch a Bobby Flay grilling show on fish tacos.  I came back just before the end and enjoyed the 'rush' near the top of the hour with S&P QSOs with W4KRN and K2DEP.  I enjoyed meeting several new members on the air tonight.  Thanks for your SKCC NRs:  Dale K3SEN, Louis WB9YJE, Foster WF4O, and James KC0JKD.  At the close of a nice evening, I had 13 QSOs and a neat recipe for Mahi Mahi fish tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment